Alaska Auto Insurance
Compare Auto Insurance in Alaska
- $50,000 bodily injury for one person
- $100,000 per accident
- $25,000 property damage
- Click here for more auto insurance minimums in Alaska.
- DUI is considered a BAC of 0.08%.
- Driving privileges are automatically revoked for 90 days upon first offense.
- Click here for more DUI laws in Alaska.
- SR-22 may be required for a number of reasons.
- Drivers must obtain an SR-22 for years after first offense.
- Click here for all SR-22 requirements in Alaska.
- The Alaska legislature is considering several cell phone/texting laws.
- Alaska House Bill 257 prohibits using a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle.
- Click herefor Hands-Free laws in Alaska.
- In Alaska you must be 14 years of age to receive an instructional or leaner's permit.
- Click here to learn all you need to know about Alaska teen driver laws.
- $50,000 total for bodily injury coverage, per person
- $100,000 total for bodily injury coverage, per accident
- $25,000 total for property damage, per accident
It's important to remember that these amounts are the minimum required by law. Most insurance experts recommend that you consider purchasing higher amounts of coverage to protect yourself financially. If you are found at fault in an accident and are sued, only having the minimum amount of coverage can leave you personally responsible for additional expenditures such as court costs, lawyer fees, as well as related damages and claims.
You can rely on a professional insurance agent to give you sound, practical advice with regards to choosing auto insurance coverage amounts. In addition, an agent can answer any other questions or concerns you may have regarding your auto insurance needs and costs.
For answers to any other questions, please contact:
Alaska's Department of Insurance - Juneau
|9th Floor State Office Building|
333 Willoughby Avenue 99801
PO Box 110805
Juneau, Alaska 99811
(907) 465-5437 hearing-impaired
Alaska's Department of Insurance - Anchorage
|Robert B. Atwood Building|
550 W. 7th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
(907) 465-5437 hearing-impaired
Alaska Car Insurance Agents
If you live in Alaska and are searching for an auto insurance agent to assist you with your insurance needs, you are in the right place.
Auto insurance agents are highly trained professionals whose goal is to make buying auto insurance easy and enjoyable for their customers. Since they keep up with the latest trends in the insurance industry, they are a knowledgeable source when it comes to putting together a comprehensive auto insurance policy that meets the needs of their customers without breaking the bank. That's important in today's economy!
By knowing what to ask and thoughtfully listening to your questions and concerns, a good agent can formulate a policy which is just right for you- one that protects you and your property as well as your assets. A trusted professional agent will stand by you when you have to submit a claim and will work hard to ensure that your policy is up-to-date and continues to meet your needs and personal situation. Circumstances can change over time and it is the business of a good agent to adapt your policy to any such changes.
If you would like to receive a quote from a qualified agent, please use our Agent Locator to find an extensive list of agents in your local area. You can depend on any one of these agents to maintain a high standard of professional excellence while working hard to make sure you get the best Alaska Auto Insurance policy possible.
Tips to saving money on your insurance premiums
- Drive carefully. A clean driving record can add up to big savings when buying insurance.
- If you have a teenage driver in the family, ask about teen driver discounts.
- Raise your deductible. Remember, the higher your deductible, the lower the cost.
- Group your policies together. This can earn you up to 10% off your total premium cost at some insurance companies.
- Improve your credit score. Many insurance companies use your credit score to determine the amount of your premium. Check your credit score before applying for insurance to make sure it is accurate and up-to-date.
Being aware of these money-saving tips can add up to big savings for you! When you also work with a professional insurance agent to put together your policy, you can be confident that you are getting comprehensive coverage at the best possible price.
CarInsurance.info is the ideal way to save money when you are buying Alaska auto insurance. You can compare a myriad of insurance policies and pick one that suits you. CarInsurance.info offers all the information you would need to make informed decisions about your auto insurance coverage. By browsing through the site and comparing all the available insurance options, you can save time and money. The site incorporates a list of the lowest insurance options for you to select. Residents of Alaska can get a free online quote to help them buy auto insurance.
Search By City
|Eagle River||Kenai||North Pole||Soldotna||Wasilla|