Commercial Auto Insurance

Sometimes, if you own a small business and you use your vehicle for your own personal use, then a personal insurance policy is usually all you need for coverage.

That said, if you operate vehicle to transport products or people, require high liability insurance, haul equipment, or have other similar special needs, then a commercial insurance policy is probably best for you.

Commercial insurance is a valuable protection for hazards such as theft, vandalism, property damage, liability, and can also cover employees and business interruptions. Owning a business and not having commercial insurance coverage puts your enterprise at great risk for losing money and property in the event of an accident. In some cases, a business owner could even risk their own personal property and finances if a proper commercial insurance policy is not in place.

Vehicles and Trailers Commercial Insurance Typically Covers
Most commercial insurance policies cover a great number of vehicles and trailers including:

  • Vehicles
  • Box Trucks
  • Bucket Trucks
  • Cargo Vans
  • Catering Trucks
  • Delivery Vans
  • Cement mixer
  • Delivery van
  • Dump truck
  • Flatbed truck
  • Hearse
  • Limousine
  • Mini van
  • Passenger van
  • Pickup
  • Pickup with fifth wheel
  • Pump truck
  • Refrigerated truck
  • Stake body truck
  • Step van
  • Tow truck
  • Truck tractor
  • Wheelchair bus or van
  • plus many more!
  • Trailers
  • Concessions trailer
  • Dry freight trailer
  • Dump body trailer
  • Flatbed trailer
  • Gooseneck trailer
  • Horse and Livestock trailers
  • Logging trailer
  • Low-boy trailer
  • Pole trailer
  • Tanker trailer
  • Tilt trailer
  • Travel trailer
  • Utility trailer
  • plus many more!

If you are considering a commercial insurance policy or adding a vehicle to your existing policy, make sure you inquire with your carrier to see if your vehicle is covered.